1) WHO ARE WE?
CARLOS SOLANA CONTRERAS (hereinafter, PICTOURAMA) with NIF. 24268487Z, is a business of touristic photo services. E-mail address and phone number for any inquiry are firstname.lastname@example.org and +34 644297799.
2) ACCEPTANCE BY THE USER
This document (hereinafter referred to as Legal Notice) is intended to regulate the use of the Web Site (hereinafter referred to as Web) that PICTOURAMA makes available to the public at the URL https://www.pictourama.com. The use of the Web by a third party attributes the condition of User and implies the full acceptance of the User of each and every one of the Conditions that are incorporated in this Legal Notice.
3) CORRECT USE OF THE WEBSITE
The User agrees to use the Web, the contents and services in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice, good manners and public order. In the same way, the User agrees not to use the Web or the services provided through it for purposes or effects that are unlawful or contrary to the content of this Legal Notice, harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable or deteriorate the Web or its services or prevent normal enjoyment of the Web by other Users. Likewise, the User expressly agrees not to destroy, modify, disable or, in any other way, damage the data, programs or electronic documents found on the PICTOURAMA web. The User agrees not to introduce programs, viruses, macros, applets, ActiveX controls or any other logical device or sequence of characters that cause or may cause any type of alteration in the computer systems of PICTOURAMA or third parties. The User agrees not to obtain information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material accessible from the Web without the express permission of PICTOURAMA.
4) INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All contents of the Website, unless otherwise indicated, are the exclusive property of PICTOURAMA and, without limitation, graphic design, source code, logos, texts, illustrations, photographs, and other elements that appear in the Web. Likewise, all trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained in the Web are protected by Law. PICTOURAMA does not grant any type of license or authorization of personal use to the User on his rights of intellectual and industrial property or on any other right related to its Web and the services offered in it. Therefore, the User acknowledges that the unauthorized reproduction, distribution, commercialization or transformation of the elements indicated in the previous sections constitutes an infringement of the intellectual and / or industrial property rights of PICTOURAMA or the owner thereof.
5) LIABILITY REGIME
5.1. Responsibility of PICTOURAMA for the web use.
The User is solely responsible for the infractions that may be incurred or the damages that may be caused by the use of the Web, being PICTOURAMA, exempt from any kind of liability that may arise from the actions of the User. The User is solely responsible for any claim or legal action, judicial or extrajudicial, initiated by third parties against PICTOURAMA based on the use by the User of the Web. In that case, the User will assume all expenses, costs and indemnities that may be incurred to PICTOURAMA due to such claims or legal actions.
5.2. PICTOURAMA’s responsibility for the Web operation.
PICTOURAMA excludes all liability that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, motivated by causes beyond PICTOURAMA. Likewise, PICTOURAMA also excludes any liability that may arise from delays or blockages in the operational functioning of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overload on telephone lines or on the Internet, as well as damages caused by third parties through illegitimate intrusions beyond control of PICTOURAMA.
5.3. PICTOURAMA’s liability for links
PICTOURAMA declines all responsibility regarding the information outside the Web, since the function of the links is only to inform the User about the existence of other sources of information on a specific topic. PICTOURAMA disclaims all responsibility for the proper functioning of such links, the result obtained through these links, the accuracy and legality of the content or information that can be accessed as well as the damages you may suffer under the information found on the linked website.
6) TREATMENT OF THE DATA OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEB
6.1. Through forms:
When the User provides their personal data in the forms of the Web located in the sections “End payment” and “Contact”, is expressly authorizing PICTOURAMA to the automated processing of their personal data for the therein indicated purposes. PICTOURAMA will add the User provided data to a file owned by PICTOURAMA that’s duly communicated to the Data Protection Agency. PICTOURAMA will not give or communicate the collected data to third parties unless User given consent. The User may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, by sending an email to email@example.com.
6.2. Through Cookies :
- The date and time of the last time the user visited our website.
- The design of content that the user chose in his first visit to our website.
- Security elements that intervene in the control of access to restricted areas .
- Other data:
- You can configure your browser to accept, or not, the cookies you receive or to notify you when a server wants to store a cookie:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the View menu option, selecting Internet Options and accessing Advanced Options.
- If you use Firefox, in the Edit menu option, selecting Preferences, and accessing the Advanced category. PICTOURAMA thanks you for activating the acceptance of cookies, this helps us obtain more precise data that allow us to improve the content and design of our website and to adapt it to your preferences.
6.3. Anonymous browsing through Web’s pages
PICTOURAMA only obtains and keeps the following information about the visitors of our Web:
- Domain name of the provider (ISP) that gives them access to the network. For example, a user of provider XXX will only be identified with the domain www.pictourama.com. In this way we can compile statistics about the countries and servers that visit our Web more often.
- Date and time of access to our website. This allows us to find out the hours of most affluence, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems during peak hours.
- Internet address from which the link that leads to our Web comes. Thanks to this data, we can know the effectiveness of the different banners and links that point out to our server, in order to enhance those that offer better results.
- Number of daily visitors of each section. This allows us to know the most successful areas and increase and improve its content and give users a more satisfactory result.
This information is completely anonymous, and, in no case, it can be associated to a specific and identified user.
7) APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JUDICIAL COMPETENCE
Any controversy arising from the interpretation or execution of this Legal Notice will be interpreted under Spanish legislation.
Likewise, PICTOURAMA and the User, renouncing any other jurisdiction, submit themselves to the courts and tribunals of the city of Granada for any controversy that may arise.